Hairfall is so common that every other person faces it. Important to mention that the hairfall does not happen without reason, so before you worry about it you better need to find out why is it happening to you. Therefore, we have formulated a list of best tips to prevent hairfall which includes reason, remedies and prevention.
Best Tips to Prevent Hairfall: Reasons and It’s Solutions
Here are some best tips to prevent hairfall. Read carefully and do try it so it will surely help you with the hairfall.
Not having a proper diet
The people with unhealthy diet routines, smoking or alcohol beverages habits, deficiency of Vitamins especially Vitamin A and D, etc.
- Taking a healthy intake results in good health of your hair, studies have proved hairfall the use of the high amount of fresh herbs like parsley, basil, and green salads.
- Protein is an important building block for all kinds of tissues so the hairs. The hair follicles are of a basic protein called keratin. Try having a rich protein diet to prevent hairfall. The use of nuts, fish, dairy products should be used often.
- Include vitamins in your diet by asking your doctor to prescribe the best one suitable for you. Also, the use of omega-3 fatty acids could also be incorporated into the diet plans for better results.
See A Doctor
If you have a proper diet and experiencing hairfall at a younger age then it may be medical issues that you are facing. Like stress, anemia, thyroid, hormones disbalance, or so on. Stress is getting so common that teenagers or even kids are experiencing it which is a separate topic of discussion itself.
- See a doctor urgently. Get a checkup as it is wise to be careful.
- Destress your self by doing yoga, exercise, or swim or start practicing any hobby which you love to do.
Baldness is also inherited meaning it is already coded in your genes but the good thing is that it could be prevented by having some extra care. It is more common in men as every five men with the condition, three women are also affected. If your hairfall is so quick and stressing then
- Get early treatment because as much as you delay it will get worse.
Trying the different methods on your hairs could damage your hairs badly so better to take care of it. The ironing, hair drying, using dyes or styling of hairs in such a way that it damages your hairs should be avoided or do less of such things to have good healthy hairs.
- Be gentle to your hairs, avoid the rubbing, heating, twisting, or backcombing to make them look nicer is actually not good for them.
- Try not to irritate your scalp much as the irritated scalp ill not result in healthy hairs.
If you are not oiling a minimum once in a month or not washing it to remove the excess of dirt and clean the scalp, you can experience dandruff. So better use a mild shampoo on a regular basis to prevent hair loss.
Chose Your Shampoo Wisely
The best shampoo for you differs from person to person on the basis of scalp type. The number of times you need to wash your hair in a week differs too accordingly as the dry scalp should not be over-washed or the oily scalp need not be under-washed.
- Try to avoid shampoos with sulphate, silicone, and paraben as it can be the cause of breakage.
Do not compromise over your hair as they are important and you will realize it as soon as you start losing them.
- You can use good conditioners as they result in smooth and shiny hairs.
Do you know your hairfall solution is already there in your home? Yes right in your kitchen. And they don’t have any side-effects too, but be careful if you have allergy with any ingredient. I am providing you some remedies which have helped thousands of others to deal with hair problems. Give it a try yourself!
- A mask containing one egg, tablespoon honey, and olive oil. Put it on root tips and wait till 20 minutes and then rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Grate coconut and cook it on medium heat for good five minutes. Make it cool and strain it. Then add one tablespoon of black pepper and fenugreek seeds to it. Here is your milk ready. Now apply it to your hairs and leave it for half an hour then rinse with a shampoo.
- Soak tea in one or two cups of hot water, depending upon your need then massage your scalp and hairs with it. Rinse with cool water after an hour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey and lemon in a bowl. You can now use a dye brush to apply the mixture to your scalp. Map sure yogurt is beaten nicely as it will be hard to wash afterward. Let this mixture stay for 30 minutes before you rinse it with water. Try using this trick twice a week and you will see the results in the second or third wash.
- Aloe Vera has very used. Take the pulp of aloe vera and beat it well. Add a teaspoon of honey to it and apply it on your hairs politely. Leave for 20 minutes. Have a good wash afterward.
- Take an onion medium-sized and grind it well, strain it, and put it on your roots and hairs. After 15-20 minutes wash with shampoo. There are many benefits, most people observe having more soft hairs.
In A Nutshell
There are other causes too of hairfall like the lack of sleep, so much of sun exposure, or not drinking enough water. So if you are facing problems like such then it is the right time to take extra care like going for regular trims, massaging a good hair oil weekly, or trying a different shampoo.
Remember that the hairs beautify you and make you more confident especially for women. And taking a bit more care of yourself in this time where we are having a lot of free time during lockdown is an advantage.So, try out these best tips to prevent hairfall and see it for yourself its benefits.